last updated March 20, 2020
We are open and here to serve you!
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 developments carefully with a comprehensive commitment to the health and well-being of you, your family pets, and the team members of All American Pet Resorts Dallas.
The CDC has stated that, at this time, there is no evidence that pets can spread COVID-19.
We already have a comprehensive cleaning and sanitization process, and now additional steps will be taken to help protect the health of our team and guests, in line with the guidance provided by the CDC and pet care professionals.
Our updated policies and practices are as follows:
- We are requiring all team members to remain at home if they exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 illness.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces.
- Consistent, proper hand washing is required throughout the day by all team members.
- We are discouraging all team members from touching their face with unwashed hands.
- We are continuing to monitor our air handling systems to ensure a healthy environment.
- We have added additional hand sanitizer to common areas of the resort.
- We will be limiting use of resort public restrooms to our team members.
- We are encouraging you to purchase packages with payment over the phone.
As your trusted partner in the care of your family pet, we will continue to monitor this ongoing situation and keep you updated as new information becomes available. All American Pet Resorts has demonstrated unwavering commitment to the health and well-being of your pets, our team members and you, our pet parents. We will work vigilantly to mitigate the further spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for placing your trust in All American Pet Resorts Dallas, and please contact us with any questions: (469) 335-0400.